Kurrently lets you see all your Social Network posts
Social Media sites like Facebook,Twitter,Google+ are powerful medium for sharing our views,creating social presence and doing lots of things it has to offer.As users presence on these sites gets increased,every information associated with them also gets increased.It’s difficult to monitor all the data,as search engines doesn’t crawl social posts,because social websites uses no-follow links to avoid spams.
Kurrently is a real time social media search engine.You can find out what people are saying about your brand.Using the website is quite simple.Just type the keyword and it will show you relevant results from Facebook,Google+ and Twitter.You can also control the speed at which the results are refreshed.
Kurrently also enables users to save the posts they like,so that it will be helpful to monitor their brands.
[Image courtesy of phanlop88 via FreeDigitalPhotos.net]
Latest posts by Mohammad Irfan Ali (see all)
- YouTube application from Microsoft updated, it removes the ability to download videos - May 23, 2013
- HTC Desire 600 Launched,features 4.5 inch Super LCD2 Display - May 23, 2013
- Samsung Sells 10 million units of Galaxy S4 in just 27 days - May 23, 2013
- ASUS Transformer AiO with Dual OS Launched in India,priced at Rs 86,999 - May 23, 2013
- Real Racing 2 Game Download for Windows Phone available now;Exclusive to Lumia Devices only - May 23, 2013