MagicScroll Extension for Google Chrome changes the way you read the content online
Not everyone finds the reading experience on websites pleasant one.Many websites are totally cluttered with all the ads and other stuffs.A clutter-free environment is needed for the user so that they can switch to them and read content without any distraction.For all these reasons you might want to use an excellent Google Chrome extension called MagicScroll WebReader.
MagicScroll WebReader turns web pages you visit into book like interface.It works like a charm and easy to use.What it does is to transform every webpage on the site into a MagicScroll book.With this you don’t need to move the webpage,instead its scrolling system lets you read the lengthy articles with ease,as you scroll down the web page the text starts appearing.With auto-scrolling system user can read the article without needing to touch mouse or keyboard,as the content starts scrolling automatically.
MagicScroll also comes with set of options like,you can change the background color theme and font according to your preferences.
How to use?
Just install the plugin(download link is here).After installing the extension,whenever you visit any web-page just click the book icon on the top right corner of the browser(tool bar) and you are good to go – a book like interface appears in front of you.
Latest posts by Mohammad Irfan Ali (see all)
- Yahoo Interested in Buying Tumblr for $1 Billion dollars - May 19, 2013
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Windows 8 and RT devices available now for free - May 18, 2013
- Panasonic announces its foray into Indian mobile phone market with 5inch display and Stylus - May 16, 2013
- Meet Worlds Cheapest Quad Core Phone – Goophone X1 - May 16, 2013
- Google Play Music Launched,ready to take on Spotify,Pandora and Rdio - May 16, 2013