Octofeed transforms your Facebook default interface into beautiful design
Want to see your Facebook posts and pictures into completely new layout?Then try Octofeed, which transforms your Facebook default interface into simple,clean and elegant UI.
All you have to do is login with Facebook account and allow Octofeed to access your basic information.Then it starts collecting facebook feed data which is presented to you in a beautiful two-column layout.The images are left with their original dimensions and the text is shifted to right including standard comment and like button.
(Also Read :Kurrently lets you see all your Social Network posts)
You can also see various tabs for photos,links,status,playlist and notification center also.The results are refreshed every 2 minutes so that the user doesn’t miss any latest posts.Back at the top,you can easily switch from your feeds to your profile which is designed in the same manner.
Daniel Chin-Yee and Jennifer Puno,the husband and wife team who developed Octofeed says
It will help us to avoid social media overload.Unlike any other feed aggregators,Octofeed doesn’t lose your content from your feed,it just rearranges the story.
The great thing about this latest project is that the feeds are reformatted depending on the size of the screen.Something like responsive websites do beautifully.Octofeed is still in the experimentation stage.Expect many more features to arrive from the developers in the near future.
Latest posts by Mohammad Irfan Ali (see all)
- Yahoo Interested in Buying Tumblr for $1 Billion dollars - May 19, 2013
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Windows 8 and RT devices available now for free - May 18, 2013
- Panasonic announces its foray into Indian mobile phone market with 5inch display and Stylus - May 16, 2013
- Meet Worlds Cheapest Quad Core Phone – Goophone X1 - May 16, 2013
- Google Play Music Launched,ready to take on Spotify,Pandora and Rdio - May 16, 2013