Video:See how iPhone icons do a Harlem Shake
Harlem shake has already become popular and is being copied by millions of people around the globe.They involve one person dancing,most of them in helmet and the mask,while other people are sitting around and going about their work.But then it all changes when the music drops.
For Jailbroken iPhone users,Filippo Begarella name is not new to them.He is widely known to have bring some fantastic and powerful tweaks.Now for the fun purpose the guy has released a video where iPhone Home screen icons do a Harlem Shake.
The name of tweak is still unknown and not yet available for download,but Filippo may release it sometime later this year.[via Filippo Bigarella]
Latest posts by Mohammad Irfan Ali (see all)
- LAVA IRIS 458Q Launched for RS 8,999;Runs on Quad-Core CPU - May 21, 2013
- Jolla launches First SailFish OS Phone;Features 4.5 inch Estrade Display - May 20, 2013
- Yahoo Interested in Buying Tumblr for $1 Billion dollars - May 19, 2013
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Windows 8 and RT devices available now for free - May 18, 2013
- Panasonic announces its foray into Indian mobile phone market with 5inch display and Stylus - May 16, 2013